Thursday 4 December 2014

Evaluation

For this project I am genuinely happy with progress throughout, although when first getting this project and finding out that I would be creating a design that another student would be creating on me, I was slightly worried incase they didn't see the angle that I was coming from with my design, however the partner I was given did my designs pretty much how I wanted them. Also my partner and I communicated a lot both in our practical lessons, asking as many questions as we needed as this helped us with both creating each others designs and instructing the other in creating our own design. We also communicated outside of our timetabled lessons by chatting on facebook to arrange to meet up after lessons to practise our designs. After all that I feel a lot more confident at creating a design that I have been given, and to be able to create it in a certain amount of time without getting too panicky.
Throughout our timetabled lessons I have learnt new skills with the techniques that we have been taught, as well as working on all different hair types, I feel like this has made more confident in doing hair.

For my final Redheads and Royalty design I feel like I have designed a look that combined with both historical and modern concepts, with having a heart shape within the hair with the use of crepe hair for the padding. This project has definitely helped me for future projects and hair styles with the wide variety of techniques that I have learnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment