Tuesday 18 November 2014

Alexander McQueen


In 2007 Alexander McQueen did a collection for Spring/Summer, the style that he wanted for hair reminds me a lot like an Elizabethan style, as it has the heart shape, although it has a modern interpretation as it is messy and off shape, but the fact that he has chosen a model with blonde hair also makes me think of a deliberate Elizabethan style. Even the make up with the paleness of the face and clothings suggests of an 16th century hint to it, with the lace dress and black blazer and skirt which symbolized wealth.

I first came across this when looking into modern Elizabethan styles, I enjoyed looking through these photos as I like style of them and from then on I knew I wanted to base my contemporary look on these, with the messy and off styled look.

http://www3.pictures.stylebistro.com/it/
Alexander+McQueen+Spring+2007+Details
+UJDvO2cA3z0l.jpg

http://www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/spring-summer-2007/ready-to-wear/alexander-mcqueen/full-length-photos/gallery/199756




No comments:

Post a Comment