Tuesday 18 November 2014

Experimenting with Plaits



French Plaits:


french plait.jpg
french plait 2.jpg
























Evaluation:
When doing this technique, I found it really easy as I already knew how to plait, although there is always room to improve,as there was a little bit of drag on my first plait. After practicing a few more times, my french plaits have improved a lot but there is still room for improvement on them. At first I just did a plain french plait that went straight down the head, after that I tried to do a french plait that started at the side of the head and went around, then finished the plait off and went back on itself,and pinned it in. I think it went pretty well, however it isn't that smooth at the back of the head, which is where I feel like I need to improve the most.





Fish Tail Plaits:
Evaluation:
Evaluation
For this style of plaiting I have always found it difficult to start it off, as I find it goes all loose and seem to drop some of the sections of hair, but once I get into the swing of it goes fine, as on this photo you can see at the top that its a bit loose, but to sort this out I gently pulled on each side of the plait making it all loser, which I feel made it look better but there is still a little bit of improvement to happen.




No comments:

Post a Comment