Saturday 29 November 2014

Hair Design for Final Look



 This is my final and third design for my contemporary new Elizabethan, I choose to go with this one as in my previous designs I liked the bun and it being messy but instead of it being a messy bun I designed it to have crepe hair at the back of the head so then hair will cover it and effectively create a heart sort of shape at the back of the head instead of it being traditional and on top of the head. I still wanted to incorporate plaits into my designs, although it isn't the normal plait, or a french or fish plait, its a new technique I've recently learnt to do.  Below is an example of the recent technique I learnt, where you plait the hair as normal leaving it a bit loose, then once at the bottom leaving it with one hand having one strand in it and the other hand having two strands in it, pushing that hand up, causing the plait to bunch up creating this effect.                                      



No comments:

Post a Comment