Sunday 9 November 2014

Historical Elizabethan Hair





Although both these photographs have been taken within recent years, the hair styles are very historical and to the era of Elizabethan. The top photo reminds me of the Elizabethan hair as it has a round shape to it, it also has the bright red hair, and the use of small pearls to decorate the hair, which women in the Elizabethan times would do. The second photo I also thought was Elizabethan because of the heart shape hairstyles, also with the colour of hair, as it has a reddish tinge to it. It also has a lot of curls a the front of it, which reminds me a lot of an Elizabethan hairstyle.

                                 
Queen Elizabeth - Rainbow Portrait 1600
                           


         



Above is my work during class where I used curls and frizz by using crimpers to create a traditional Elizabethan hair style.

No comments:

Post a Comment